Dual Certification Digital Marketing with WordPress Training and Internship
In this program, students will learn Digital marketing and wordPress tools from scratch. Which includes 20+ tools used in industries. Participants will be introduced to 3 Case studies with 1 Project and it also comprises of Internship work.
Students Trained so far
Instructor Led Program
Industrial Case Studies
Customized Tracks For Better Results
Digital Marketing & Web Development
In this track, Participants will be introduced to Digital Marketing framework with case studies and WordPress web development framework. It covers all the digital marketing tools.
WordPress and Elementor Development
In this track, participants will learn to develop beautiful, professional and dynamic web pages, Landing pages, Pop-ups and the total WordPress framework from scratch.
Poject, Case Studies and Assessments
In this track, Participants will be exposed to real world live hacking with hands-on experience. Assessment and certification. Access to job opportunities and career advancement support.
Top skills you will learn
Top tools that you will learn in this program duration: Google Analytics, MOZ, Hubspot, WordPress, Elementor, Facebook Ads Manager
After completion of the program, Participants will be connected to the alumni network and Job opportunities will be notified.
Who can enroll for this programs ?
Freshers, Undergraduates, Employees planning to switch their career. Who else are looking for professional work experience of one month.
Should be a student or Fresher or Employee planning to switch career in Digital Marketing. No prior programming knowledge required to enroll.
Syllabus & Modules
Our curriculum suits the requirement of the industry
- Introduction to Domain, Hosting and web terminology
- What is DNS and record.
- Cpanel and its components (Fil manager, PHP My Admin)
- Introduction to SSL and How to get one.
- Web Site Design and Planning
- Setting up the environment
- Introduction to CMS WordPress
- Introduction to Page builder
- Understanding the Elementor
- Content and its types
- Understanding Styles
- Dealing with advanced options
- Building a website from scratch.
- Building an E-Commerce Store.
- Building Simple landing page
- Setting up an professional email
- Digital Marketing Framework
- Content Marketing
- SEO ( Search Engine Optimization) & tools.
- SMO (Social Media Marketing) & tools.
- Mobile Marketing.
- Email Marketing.
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
- Google Adwords
- ORM – Online Reputation Management
- Assignment and Assessment
- Training & Internship Certification
What Our Students Have to Say
Meet Our Instructor
Mr. Akshay Kumar CH, is high end profession in Digital Marketing worked for 15+ Startups and businesses. Expertise in WordPress and CMS . Founder at Literacy Helping Hands. Trained more than 150+ students and build 50+ landing pages.